Water To Go are delighted to announce our partnership with Wild Frontiers Travel.
Wild Frontiers is an award-winning adventure travel company, founded in 2002 by the acclaimed travel writer Jonny Bealby.
Water To Go and Wild Frontiers share common goals, to work towards reducing of pollution caused by single use plastic water bottles in all parts of the world, and particularly by developing an ethos to promote Responsible Tourism. Wild Frontiers have established the Wild Frontiers Foundation to support and develop community projects in destinations they visit.
What Wild Frontiers say about the Wild Frontiers Foundation:
“Monies raised through the sale of Water-to-Go bottles will aid a new project that currently being set up by the Wild Frontiers Foundation to clear plastic waste and educate communities in the remote Kalash Valleys of northern Pakistan.”
“Supporting communities we visit has always been a huge part of the Wild Frontiers’ ethos. From the outset we have contributed to projects in places we travel, taking it a step further in 2009 by setting up our own charitable foundation. Through the Wild Frontiers Foundation we are able to raise funds and channel money into grass root projects, predominately focused on education, we have set up or support in countries including India, Pakistan, Ethiopia and Laos.
Other projects we are working on and supporting at present include:
• The Wild Frontiers Foundation sponsored school in Baleygon Village, Northern Pakistan
• A student scholarship programme to support higher education in the Chitral region of Northern Pakistan
• A primary school rebuilding project in the Kalash Valleys, Pakistan
• Classroom sponsorship, offering free English lessons to students in remote northern Laos
• A girls football coaching programme in Laos
• Hospitality traineeship sponsorship for young people from Kolkata’s streets and slums in India
• Establishing e-learning classrooms in schools in Ethiopia.”Water To Go are really excited about this partnership and are eagerly looking forward to working with such a well renowned travel company in Wild Frontiers. We fit together so well because our brand identity and values are entwined with each other. We are both determined to reduce plastic waste around the world and to save the planet. We also look to educate people on these issues and to support underprivileged communities in a bid to create sustainable solutions for the problems that they face. This partnership will enable us to do this and to make a difference in this world.
Water to go are delighted to support these actions and have committed to donate 15% of all sales revenue for Water to Go products purchased by Wild Frontiers clients to the Wild Frontiers Foundation.
More information will be posted on social media and on the website
To find out more about the Foundation’s work, please visit: