Introducing the Water-to-Go Active Bottle Range
We are delighted to announce that the original Active 75 cl in red is now available in Black as well. In addition, both Active 75cl bottles have been joined by our new 60cl Active bottles which are 20% shorter meaning they fit nicely in bottle cages on Mountain bikes. The introduction of these three new Active bottles means we now have a range of product options to suit your “Active” lifestyle. All bottles feature the same unique 3-in-1 filter and our brand new hygienic click lid, as well as a squeezable bottle allowing users fast hydration through the filter. The bottles themselves are semi-transparent and have embossed volume markers -meaning you’ll never run out of water by surprise. The Water-to-Go Active bottles are a completely new product range that addresses a gap in the active market. As far as we are aware, this is the first filter water bottle that has been specifically designed to fit bike cages. Read more about the Active bottle below to find out how it can revolutionise the cycling and active markets.
The new Active bottles have been an innovative addition to our product range, one that has been eagerly welcomed by both current and new customers. It has already been listed by Evans Cycles on their website.
Designed specifically with the active market in mind, so whether your favourite activity is Road cycling, Mountain Biking, Bikepacking, Climbing, Hiking, Kayaking, Canoeing or even Stand-Up Paddleboarding (tested in 2019 in Myanmar ) the Water-to-Go Active Bottle is perfect for you.
It features the same unique 3-in-1 filter and our new hygienic click lid with its single-handed flip cap action. The bottle itself is made from a new squeezable material which means a 20% faster water flow rate through the filter for quicker hydration. The bottle has a distinctive look now in a range of colours combined with the semi-transparent bottle with its embossed volume markers -you’ll never run out of the water by surprise again. The Water-to-Go Active bottle is a completely new product that addresses a gap in the active market. We believe it is the world’s first filter bottle that has been specifically designed to fit bike cages.
The Water-to-Go Active bottle has several new features designed for the active sector along with current features from the rest of the Water-to-Go range:
- Capacity is 75cls/750mls or 60cls /600mls
- Includes a 3-in-1 filter which lasts for 200 Litres
- Weighs just 137 grams
- Includes new hygienic click lid with a single-hand flip cap action
- The bottle is squeezable – allowing users fast hydration through the filter
- The bottle is semi-transparent with embossed volume markings so the user can always when getting low on water
- The carabiner loop means the bottle can be attached to a backpack or a Kayak say, or the loop can be removed by cyclists using a bike cage wanting to avoid the dreaded ‘rattle’.
- New branding silicon band and second indent band. This top indent band is a functional feature that ensures when the bottle is squeezed, the mouth of the bottle is not distorted.
- The bottle is BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Food grade LDPE materials used, approved by the FDA ( Food and Drink Administration in the USA) and approved for repeat use on food and beverages.
Our reusable, BPA free water bottles contains our own unique 3-in-1 filtration technology effectively providing clean safe drinking water from any non-salt water source around the world.
Three different (1 traditional and 2 nano) technologies are combined in one filter cartridge to remove up to 99.9999% of microbiological contaminants in water.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
Mechanical filtration – A tiny pore size, so small contaminants can’t fit through.
Electrical – A positive charge reduces the pore size even further and attracts contaminants like a magnet, trapping them inside the filter.
Activated Carbon – Unlike most carbon based filters, instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your tap at home and taste the difference!
- Protective, sealable cover for the spout
- New breather valve to allow good flow rate
- New breather plug for a hygienic, improved seal
- Larger spout for improved flow rate
The Water-to-Go Active Bottle is perfect for staying hydrated during any active or outdoor activity. Whether you are cycling, climbing, hiking or camping; you can filter any harmful bugs or contaminants from any non-saltwater source and stay well hydrated with safe, healthy drinking water wherever you are.
Whether you want to fill up from a mountain stream, the gym water fountain or washroom tap, the Water-to-Go Active bottle will keep your body both healthy and hydrated.
Water-to-Go ensures you have access to safe water anywhere in the world without ever having to buy environmentally damaging bottled water.
Be Safe, Be Responsible, Be Sustainable with Water-to-Go