Introducing the Water-to-Go Active Bottle.
The new 75cl Active bottle has been an innovative addition to our product range, one that has been eagerly welcomed by both current and new customers. It has already been listed by Evans Cycles on their website.
Designed specifically with the active market in mind, so whether your favourite activity is Road cycling, Mountain Biking, Bikepacking, Climbing, Hiking, Kayaking, Canoeing or even Stand-Up Paddleboarding (tested in 2019 in Myanmar ) the Water-to-Go Active Bottle is perfect for you.
It features the same unique 3-in-1 filter and our new hygienic click lid with its single-handed flip cap action. The bottle itself is made from a new squeezable material which means a 20% faster water flow rate through the filter for quicker hydration. The bottle has a distinctive look with its red and black colours combining with the semi-transparent bottle with its embossed volume markers -you’ll never run out of the water by surprise again. The Water-to-Go Active bottle is a completely new product which addresses a gap in the active market. We believe it is the world’s first filter bottle that has been specifically designed to fit bike cages.
Get Active, Stay Hydrated and Keep Safe with the Active bottle from Water-to-Go
The Water-to-Go Active bottle has several new features designed for the active sector along with current features from the rest of the Water-to-Go range:
- Capacity is 75cls/750mls
- Includes a 3-in-1 filter which lasts for 200 Litres
- Weighs just 137 grams
- Includes new click lid with a single-hand flip cap action
- The bottle is ‘squeezy’ – a key feature for the active sector
- The bottle is semi-transparent so the user can see contents
- The bottle has embossed content markings to show the amount of water in the bottle
- The bottle comes with a carabiner clip so it can be attached to a backpack. This is removable for cyclists so as not to ‘rattle’.
- New branding silicon band and second indent band. This second indent ensures that when squeezed, the mouth of the bottle is not distorted and is a functional feature.
- The bottle is BPA-free
- Food grade LDPE materials used, approved by the FDA ( Food and Drink Administration in the USA) and approved for repeat use on food and beverages.
Our reusable, BPA free water bottles contain our own unique 3-in-1 filtration technology effectively providing clean safe drinking water from any non-salt water source around the world.
Three different (1 traditional and 2 nano) technologies are combined in one filter cartridge to remove up to 99.9999% of microbiological contaminants in water.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
Mechanical filtration – A tiny pore size, so small contaminants can’t fit through.
Electrical – A positive charge reduces the pore size even further and attracts contaminants like a magnet, trapping them inside the filter.
Activated Carbon – Unlike most carbon based filters, instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your tap at home and taste the difference!
- Protective, sealable cover for the spout
- New breather valve to allow good flow rate
- New breather plug for a hygienic, improved seal
- Larger spout for improved flow rate
The Water-to-Go Active Bottle is perfect for staying hydrated during any active or outdoor activity. Whether you are cycling, climbing, hiking or camping; you can filter any harmful bugs or contaminants from any non-saltwater source and stay well hydrated with safe, healthy drinking water wherever you are.
Whether you want to fill up from a mountain stream, the gym water fountain or washroom tap, the Water-to-Go Active bottle will keep your body both healthy and hydrated.
Water-to-Go ensures you have access to safe water anywhere in the world without ever having to buy environmentally damaging bottled water.
Be Safe, Be Responsible, Be Sustainable with Water-to-Go
To give you clean safe drinking water, anywhere.