Water-to-Go filters come in two sizes; the 75cl filter which filters 200 litres of water lasting 3 months, or the 50cl filter lasting 130 litres and 2 months. Each delivers the same filtration results, having been tested extensively in the USA, UK, India and China.
We have tested the filters and the list of contaminants that Water-to-Go will catch and eliminate is a long one. Water-to-Go filters reduce the volume of harmful contaminants in water by up to 99.9999%. Simply put, they work!
Here is a selection of the contaminants we have tested for:
- Metals & Chemicals such as Chlorine, Fluoride and Lead
- Bacteria and Viruses such as Hepatitis A, E.Coli, Cholera, and Polio
- Parasites and waterborne pathogens including Tapeworm, Cryptosporidium, Threadworm and Giardia lamblia
See a more in-depth list below
To give you clean safe drinking water, anywhere.
What are Total dissolved solids (TDS)and are they harmful?
Total dissolved solids (TDS) are the amount of organic and inorganic materials, such as metals, minerals, salts, and ions, dissolved in a particular volume of water; TDS are essentially a measure of anything dissolved in water that is not an H2O molecule. So not all TDS is bad!
“Our filters are built with the specific aim of removing harmful microbiological contaminants and harmful heavy metals and chemicals. They are neither designed nor built to remove all TDSs. In fact, the technology delivers a minute positive electrostatic charge which works like a magnet in the filter attracting and trapping harmful elements even as small as viruses. Given this charge is positive, positively charged salts, which are beneficial for our bodies, pass through the filter. Calcium and magnesium salts are examples that would be ‘filtered’ out by other technologies.
At no stage has Water-to-Go advertised nor would we ever claim to remove all TDSs. We are internationally tested and validated on three continents. Results show we filter heavy metals, naturally occurring contaminants such as raw arsenic and cadmium, chemicals such as Chlorine and Fluoride and all microbiological contaminants including viruses.”
Viruses and bacteria
- Hepatitis A
- Tota Virus
- Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus
- Dysentery, Botulism, Polio, Virus Botulism
- Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis
- Leptospirosis – Weil’s Disease
- Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
Parasites and waterborne pathogens
- Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm
- Echinococcosis Ascariasis
- Coenorosis Schistosomiasis
- Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness)
- Threadworm Guinea Worm
- Hookworm Roundworm
- Pinworm Onchiocerca
- Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke(Most recognisable and common problems)
Metals and Chemicals
- Chlorine, Fluoride
- Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron
- Lead, Gold, Silver
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde*
* Our filters have eliminated over 90% of naturally occurring Arsenic 3 and Arsenic 5, a major result for a non-industrial filter